Adhering to national and regional laws and regulations, pre determining and evaluating the effects of producing command cables, plastics, rubber, metal parts and mechanisms to the environment, taking the necessary precautions and creating a healthier and mare safe working conditions for our employees is the basic policy of Cavo. To fulfill this policy we,
- To determine our targets for Environment and OHSAS issues according to our policy.
- To control and minimize the usage of natural recourses
- To reduce and if possible eliminate occupational accidents and illnesses and environmental accidents.
- To be prepared for emergency is the duty of all our employees. This awareness will reduce the effects of emergency cases.
- To collect the waste materials separately for recycling and try to minimize the amount of wasted materials
In order to accomplish our policy and create this culture, we follow the rules of ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001:2007 System and continuously improve our system by training our employees.